Second edition of the Gil Family Estates International Soundtrack Composition Prize (50.000€)
DATE LIMITE: 09.06.2018
There is an incredible opportunity for a young composer to win 50 000 Euro thanks to the Gil Family Estates International Soundtrack Composition Prize.
Here is the information in a nutshell:
· Creation of a soundtrack to the short film Essence
· composers between 18 and 35 years old
· 9 June 2018
• A unique initiative, both in Spain and at international level, to promote soundtrack composition among young talent of any nationality aged between 18 and 35, who must provide a soundtrack to the short film that was shot for the competition called Essence.
• The work, which must be original and unpublished, can be submitted until 9 June 2018. The short film and the rules can be downloaded from www.juangilsoundtrack.com
• The jury comprises Roque Baños, Lucio Godoy, Constantino Martínez-Orts and Juan Gil, in addition to a prestigious international composer who, in the first edition, was Bruce Broughton.
All information can be found on: http://www.juangilsoundtrack.com/